viernes, 7 de febrero de 2014

Pencil Colors

Hey... I was drawing (weird, eh? xD) ... and then I took a look ... and something was wrong... what do you say? well... check this.. don't ask me, that's not blue.. it's green! ... and there is the normal one to compare the one is wrong... but it was funny to see... also I liked those, that's why I took a look at the codes and noticed this: 
Bueno, estaba dibujando (raro, no? xD) y entonces estaba con los colores y me fijé y algo estaba mal... en la imagen pueden ver... pero eso no es azul! es verde por donde lo vea... y el Aguamarina... ahí estan los dos para que los comparen... 

Además.. siempre quise comprar colores profesionales... pero soy pobre... aún así, compré estos... aún no los he usado... Se ven bonitos XD

Also... I always wanted to buy proffesional colors... but I'm poor... even in that kind of situation xD I bought this,.. I haven't use them yet... looks so beauty xD


And,... this is my actual table... yeah, I "work" here... 
Y ... esta es mi mesa...si, "trabajo" aquí... 

Ok, there... some time ago, I ended buying a bag (yeah, a messenger bag... since I was a student I like them...) ..ok, this one:
Hace un tiempo terminé comprando una mochila... (me gustan las tipo mensajero desde que era una estudiante) ... bueno, es esta: 
And then.. what is inside? It depends... but usually is the same... more or less, sometimes I don't have all of it... optional things are pencil colors...
Y así... qué hay dentro... usualmente lo mismo, más o menos... a veces no cargo todo eso...  cosas opcionales son los colores...
I have to say... I love blue... 
Tengo que decirlo.. me encanta el azul...

Well.. And... Bonus... 
Ciro again xD

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario