miércoles, 5 de febrero de 2014

47 Ronin

Yeah, I wanted to go to the movies last weekend... and this one was there... 

What I have to say? they lied to me! the guy with tattos? only 1 scene? 

besides that, it's not that bad, entertaining... I'm not that convinced on what they decided to do about some things, but well.. US ... ahh.. well... I guess was obvious...

I knew Jin Akanishi was going to be there... I thought with a small part, but hell no... so, if you like him, it's worth...

I won't say much... the plot is about the 47 ronin taking revenge about a betrayal... as I said, it's entertaining.. I can't say much... without spoilers (?)....


Si, quería ir al cine el fin de semana y estaba esta...

¿Qué tengo que decir? ¡Me mintieron! ¿El tío con los tatuajes? ¿Solo 1 escena? 

Además de eso.. no está tan mal.. entretenida... No estoy muy convencida con ciertas cosas... pero bueno... EU... ahh.. .bueno... creo que era obvio...

Sabía que Jin akanishi iba a estar ahí, pero pensé que su papel era pequeño.. pero diablos, no lo es... así que si él les gusta, la peli lo vale... 

No diré mucho, la historia es sobre 47 ronin tomando venganza tras una traición... como dije, está entertenida... no puedo decir mucho... sin spoilers (?)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario