martes, 2 de julio de 2013

Courtesy of Zettai Karen Children - The Unlimited ~ Hyoubu Kyousuke


Well, I started yesterday with this... Some time ago a friend recommend it to me... And well, as you can see I ended watching in a row. I don't know anything about Zettai Karen Children, so I don't know how different  is from the plot, but I know that was before this. Here, the story is about Hyoubu, a esper (it's a person with supernatural power)... he's reallly cool and powerful and it's the leader of a 'crime' orgnization called P.A.N.D.R.A. (you know, espers all of them... ). They do some jobs (including kidnapping -?-) and  contraband XD all kind of thing, but they protect other espers, you didn't know what exactly they are at some point. At the start you saw this guy destroying helicopters, tanks and all, but he's captured (and he say he has the right to use a uniform, I have to say, that was funny 'cos I dind't expected him to say something like this), on this prision is another guy, Hinomiya, and he said it's impossible to go out, Hyobu said it is possible and the boy propose to join his group if they go out. All fine there. But they escape and he has to keep his word. But... what do you think? He's an E.U. spy, and his mission is to infiltrate on the ship, called Catastrophe because the organization who send him wants something is in there. You will know what after and why is important... 



Empecé a ver esto ayer... Hace un tiempo alguien me la recomendó.. y bueno, como podrán ver me la vi de corrido casi... No sé nada sobre la serie Zetai Karen Children, que si bien entiendo salió antes que esta, no sé mucho sobre la trama o la diferencia en ell. Aquí es la historia de Hyobu, que es un esper (les dicen así a las personas que tienen poderes sobrenaturales)... el es genial y poderoso, es el líder de una organización 'criminal' llamada P.A.N.D.R.A. (todos sus miembros son espers) hacen algunos trabajos (que inlcuyen secuestros y demás) y contrabando xD toda clase de cosas... es difícil saber que son de repente. En el inicio vemos a Hyobu destruyendo helicópteros, tanques y todo, pero lo capturan (y el dice que tiene derecho a usar un uniforme escolar y eso me mató XD)... en la prisión hay otro joven, Hinomiya, y dice que es imposible salir de ahí, Hyobu dic que no lo es y el otro le dice que seráparte de su organización si salen de ahí. hasta ahí todo bien. Pero escapan y tiene que cumplir su palabra. Pero ¿qué creen? Es un espía de E.U. y su misión era infiltrarse en el barco llamado Catastrophe porque para quienes trabaja buscan algo que se encuentra en el interior de este. Después sabrán de qué se trata y porqué parece importante.




At first I thought I won't like him to be an enemy who acts to gain what he is in that place for... but... I kind of get it and it was fine with that somehow... He is there and has doubts at some point... I don't want to make spoilers here, I found it interesting and well, as you can expect, the story at the beginning evolves when you start to know the past of the characters. And it's not a bad ending. I'm fine with it. It has some drama (not that heavy), with many characters with different abilities, fighting and some calm parts. I recommend it. It's short and nice ^ ^

Al incio pensé que no me iba a gustar que el fuese un enemigo que actuara para lograr lo que fue a obtener ahí... pero ... como que lo entendí y estuve bien con ello de algún modo... Está ahí y tiene sus dudas en algún punto... No quiero poner spoilers... La encontré interesante y como pueden espera, la historia que se presenta al inicio  evoluciona cuando empieza a conocerse el pasado de los personajes. Y no tiene un mal final a mi gusto.  Tiene algo de drama (no algo muy pesado), con varios personajes con diferentes habilidades, peleas y algunas partes bastante calmadas. Yo la recomiendo. Está corta y me pareció que está bastante bien ^ ^

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario