domingo, 25 de agosto de 2013

Random!!!!

Ok, let's see... Did you notice that I go random really often? xD 
Bueno, a ver... Han notado que hago esto de poner cosas random algo seguido? xD
First!!! *nothing in mind... so, this will be the first thing I can think after this* ... ok, Shingeki no Kyojin.... Did you know how much I hate that series? No? I'm telling you now... but... I'm watching just because I don't want to hear any 'but is because you just saw a few chapters' ... You know what's the problem? No matter if I hate it generally... I'm watching... so, at some point I'll have some favorite character, I see it coming... but I'm sooo.... ._. damn... ok, let's see... my favorite after chapter 13 (yeah, It took time to make me feel like I like someone there) ... I think I actually mention it... Ok, no more ... my favs... are
Jean Kirschtein and Irvin (or Erwin... dunno what's correct at this point) Smith... yeah, and don't ask why... actually Levi too... (actually is because I can't stopthinking their relationship has something @_@ sorry! xD not my fault... I think...)
Primero! ... ok, no tengo nada en la cabeza, así que será lo primero que piense... Shingeki no Kyojin... ya dije que lo odio y demás, y si no sabían, ahora saben.. .pero la veo, para que no digan cosas como 'es que solo has visto unos pocos capítulos' porque ya me traen hasta la coronilla... Saben cuál es el asunto de eso? Que sin importar si no le veo chiste, sabía que tarde o temprano algún personaje me caería bien... Y bueno, en el capítulo 13 (si, me tarde algo aún así) me vino a caer bien Jean Kirschtein ... más adelante, Erwin (o Irvin, no sé que sea lo correcto) Smith... no me pregunten las razones... realmente Levi también... (realmente es porque ese par no puedo evitar pensar que hay algo en la relación que tienen @_@ no me culpen, no tengo la culpa que parezca (?))

And well... I was watching videos on youtube... it's in english, but it's funny xD for me, at least
Y bueno, estaba viendo vídeos en Youtube y vi esto, está en inglés, pero fue divertido xD para mi, al menos

Random Drawings!!! (old ones)
FanArt - 2006 
Tales of Symphonia / Get Backers / Lagoon Engine Einsatz 





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario