martes, 22 de febrero de 2011

About yaoi....

------------------WARNING! O_ó If you don't like yaoi... stay away from this post... ------------

(I wanted to write something like that  XD since ... too much time ago XD)
hahaha... maybe I forgot to say about it...  I like yaoi stuff =P  ... so, this was inevitable... and I'm not posting anythig weird, but if you don't like it I thought it was good to wirte the warning =P just in case....

ok, I have a disaster here XD just because I was checking what I have to do and the stuff we have (TintaStudio, I mean) ... and then... I read the project on hand... it's yaoi, because Lexus already had them... I'm checking so I can decided what I'm going to do with the drawings... I'm worried.... don't misunderstand me... I can do it (XD yeah, not that good, but I did practice =P ... a lot of drwaings can confirm that...)
Like this:

  (By now... I did a lot more... I mean: A LOT.... at least I have more than 35 from that day... and there was two recent days I dis something like that (I have a notebook almost filled just with yaoi sketches ¬_¬ I can't believe it XD ... and, yeah.. both pictures ... I have them on DA)
 this was the first time doing this kind of thing, so I used manga as reference... the last ones... well, I tried with some reference but also I started doing it wothout it -___- it's hard for me XD I knew it, but it's not easy at all =P...

Also, I need to finish some drawings... really, a lot of them... but my wrist is causing problems... because I'm careless XD .... well, I have a lot to do beside that =P but you know... It's easier some way... drwaing... takes too much time sometimes ... at least if you're like me... without practicing and just suddenly starting again XD ..... you see? careless... =P

Ok, just english this time... sorry... I'm too lazy to write again XD

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario