martes, 9 de junio de 2015

Anime Season... I'm lost

I didn't started with all series as always... Actually, I'm just watching:
No empecé viendo todas las series como siempre... Realmente, solo estoy viendo:
I like this... I have some things to say... but I don't want to give you spoilers...
Me gusta esto... Tengo unas cosas que decir, pero no quiero darles spoilers...

I'm still watching / Aún estoy viendo:
I feel weird... but there are things they think I just have to know from nothing or something... It's had sometimes, and they don't explain all you need, I have that feeling with this... It's slow! but I like it...
Me siento rara... pero es que piendas que tengo que saber ciertas cosas de la nada... Es difícil a veces, y ellos no te explican todo lo que necesitas, tengo ese sentimiento con esta ... Es lenta! Pero me gusta...

I watched the first chapter / vi el primer capítulo:

Uta no Prince Sama Magi Love Revolutions ... 
dunno what to think xD sorry.. I was curious after the last 2 seasons...
No sé qué pensar xD Lo siento... Tenía curiosidad tras las dos temporadas anteriores...
Vampire Holmes
Short episodes... Weird one... The animation is not really good... here, holmes is kind of a loser? as I said, weird...
Episodios cortos... Uno raro... La nimación no es realmente buena... Aquí, Holmes es una especie de perdedor.. Como dije, rara...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario