domingo, 25 de mayo de 2014

X-men

Days of the Future Past

First... Since they announced... what the hell with the title? ... that's what I thought... but then, after some time, I can't say that anymore... and about the movie... haha... I'm lost... sorry, it's been a while ... Here, a time travel with Wolverine trying to change the future he knows... It's fine, you know?... Maybe I miss the other guys (?) from X-men (sorry, I'm not that familiarized woth X-factor and so... my cousin explain those things to me sometimes)... It wasn't what I expected but it was good for me. And it seems they are playing big with the movies... X-men maybe won't be part of Avengers, but they are making a big crossover on that one... With the Guardians of Galaxy being part of Avengers, rumours of having spider-man...  it will be fun, don't you think? I hope so... 'cos they have plans for this from now until 2021... so... damn... 

Primero.... desde que la anunciaron me preguntaba qué clase de título era ese... Ahora o puedo decir mucho...  sobre la película... jaja, estoy perdida... lo siento, ha sido un tiempo...  Aquí, un viaje en el tiempo on Wolverine tratando de cambiar el futuro que conoce... Esta bien, saben? ... Aunque extraño a los demás de los X-men (lo siento, realmente no estoy muy familiarizada con X-Factor y etc... mi primo es el que me explica de ello luego)... No era lo que esperaba pero estuvo bien para mi. Y parece que lo están planeando  grande con las películas... X-men tal vez no formará parte en los Avengers, pero est{an haciendo un gran crossover con esa... Con los Guardianes de la Galaxia para formar parte, rumores de que Spider-man esté también... será divertido, no creen? Eso espero... porque tienen planes de aquí al 2021... así que... demonios... 

I miss the point here... the interesting thing here with X-men... the scene after the credits gives us an idea of what's going next... In here they have announced the new enemy, and this promises a good one in the next one... I don't know how will they do it with the plot, but I think it will be fine...
Perdí el punto... lo interesante aquí con los X-men... la escena después de los créditos nos da una idea de lo que sigue... Han anunciado al nuevo enemigo en esto... y promete algo bueno por venir en la siguiente... no sé cómo lo van a hacer con el guión, pero creo que estará bien...

I just have one thing in my mind, but it's not from this movie.. In Captain America... The twins... are they Scarlett Witch and Quicksilver? No other option when I saw that... so, including all that... and... I mean... is weird for me... X-men is not related (and it said it won't, for now) anything with Avengers... but this new enemy, Apocalypse and Loki have a fight... Am I right? well... I'm just thinking too much... 


Solo tengo una cosa en la cabeza, pero no es de esta película... En Capitán América... los gemelos... son la Bruja Escarlata y Quicksilver, no? No pensé en otra cosa salvo eso con aquella escena.. así que incluyendo eso... y.. digo... es raro para mi... X-men no está relacionado con Avengers (y se ha dicho que no lo estará por ahora)... pero este nuevo enemigo, Apocalipsis y Loki tuvieron una pelea... es así, no? bueno... solo estoy pensando de más...  

I didn't want to say much 'cos the spoilers, but here is the trailer, so it won't be something of mine... 

No quise escribir mucho porque luego doy spoilers xD así que dejo el trailer... así no es cosa mía..

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario