jueves, 21 de octubre de 2010

Piko!



hey, hey... I'm late, but Piko form NicoNicoDouga has a new single...
The title is 'Story'
hey, hey, Esto es un poco tarde, pero Piko de NicoNicoDouga tiene un nuevo single... El título es 'Story'




I wrote on FB that this is Ekhary's fault... but maybe is just a part ^^'
Actually she show me something about vocaloid (and gave me music xD)... and then ¬¬ I went searching on the web... and well... I found something about NicoNicoDouga... and then... I saw a video with him and Sekihan singing Magnet... and that's the reason I started thinking this guy is something XD I like his voice -_____- whatever... I just wanted to post today =D and this was a good reason for me =P

Escribí en FB que era culpa de Ekhary... tal vez solo una parte =P Ella me enseñó algunas cosas de Vocaloid (y me dio música -____-) y entonces.... para no hacerlo largo... una cosa lleva a la otra... y terminé viendo a Piko y Sekihan cantando Magnet justos... y pues bueno, así terminó en esto... Solo quería escribir algo hoy... y esto me pareció una buena razón...




It's late and I need to wake up early tomorrow because I need to register for my exam... -____- I went today, but they said it was a holiday ¬¬ but I didn't know about it... can somebody tell me?? My mom said something, but really... I didn't expect to come back again so soon -____- I hope tomorrow will be ok...

Se supone que me debo dormir porque tengoq ue ir a registrarme para lo del examen ¬¬ fui hoy, pero dijeron que era día festivo... ¿Alguien puede decirme por qué? Mi mamá dijo algo, pero pues no pensé que no trabajarían justo en la oficina a la que debía ir _ _
No quería tener que ir dos días seguidos... Espero que mañana quede todo _ _

ok... this is taking to long... now... it's today, not tomorrow, buit I don't want to change the text =P I was uploading the video, but it's taking too much time... so, I'll do it later...
Esto esta tomando tiempo... ahora ya no es ayer, tendría que escribir hoy, pero me da flojera modificar xD el vídeo tarda mucho, así que lo dejaré pendiente ... lo agregaré mañana en la noche ¬¬ tal vez...
bye!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario